Interesting Travel Sites and Directories
Resources for Search Engine Optimization, Web Marketing, and everyday online activities from Sante – June 9th:
- Directory of Hotels | Boutique Hotels Small Hotel Luxury Resort Hip Hotel Design Hotels and Cool Hotels! – A Global Hotel resource
- Travelodge – How can rooms be such good value for money – Our research shows that most people staying in a hotel simply want a clean, comfortable place to get a good night’s sleep, and are happy to forgo the unnecessary "frills" offered in other stuffy, over-priced establishments.
- TalkShoe? – TalkShoe is an easy to use, system for creating, managing and recording voice, audio, and corporate podcasts for both external and internal communications. People can then listen whenever and wherever they want using their computers, MP3 players or iPods.
- International travel sites directory. – Comprehensive travel sites directory. Travel photography, travelogues and destination guides. Book discount hotels, car rental and find cheap airfares.
- Travel Directory – links & resources – The Travel Directory brings together the best travel sites from around the world to form a comprehensive, user-friendly online information resource for all travellers.
- Search Engine Marketing Research: iProspect Search Marketer Measurement & Performance Study – In March 2007, iProspect partnered with JupiterResearch to develop and field a survey to qualified search marketers to gain a better understanding of search marketer behavior as it pertains to results measurement and personal performance evaluation.
- Predicting the ROI for Future SEO Efforts – Unfortunately, it is not that easy to come up with these variables. Tackling "anticipated revenue" first, we encounter a variety of problems. One problem is predicting the number of searches for each organic listing to be optimized.
- Yahoo Pipes: Analyzing Digg, Part 1: By Submitter – For those of you that like to follow social media sites such as Digg, an easy analysis tool may be of some use to you. Yahoo Pipes lets you very quickly put together a suite of tools to organize a web feed?s items.
- Tvtrip : Watch hotel videos and get best hotels rates in Paris, Rome, London…. – Search for Hotel Videos in Europe, see your room before you leave check for the best rates and shop
- The Ask.com Blog: The Three Dimensions of Ask3D – Never let it be said that Ask.com search doesn’t look outside the box for inspiration. When our User Experience team started thinking about how to improve Ask Web Search, they sought inspiration from a number of sources.