WordPress Different Posts Per Page | WordPress – Cache | Custom Query String for Ultimate Tag Warrior | Word Statistics Plugin for WordPress | Gallina for WordPress
Resources and tips on WordPress Plugins and other useful information on Search Engines, Search Engine Optimization, Web Marketing, and other hacks Sante:
- Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Google, duplicate content caused by URL parameters, and you – How can URL parameters, like session IDs or tracking IDs, cause duplicate content? When user and/or tracking information is stored through URL parameters, duplicate content can arise because the same page is accessible through numerous URLs.
- Different Posts Per Page – How can I set different number of posts in category page and different in home page?? Unfortunately, in wordpress there?s no way you can set different number of posts for home page, category page or archive page.
- XDTalk – About: XDTalk is a WordPress plugin that adds the ability to see which of your registered users are on your WordPress powered blog, and to chat in realtime with them.
- Modified WordPress – Cache for Speed Increase – If you desire SPEED from your WordPress blog, the #1 speed improvement comes from using the WordPress Cache Plugin.
- WordPress Plugin – Custom Query String – UTW Edition – It contains some simple modifications extending the operation to include the UTW is_tag() function.
- Word Statistics Plugin 1.0 for WordPress – The primary purpose of this plugin is to show readability statistics about the post currently being edited. It does this by modifying the post editing screen to show a brief line of statistics beneath the quicktags bar.
- Gallina Plugin for WordPress 2.x Released – Gallina for WordPress is a simple plugin for WordPress 2.x allowing to publish starred email from your gmail account to WP