News and Views from SES Londono 2010
|I took this photo during the keynote by Avinash Kaushik that’s him with his arm up in the air – one of the best keynotes I’ve ever heard from a speaker!|
Search Engine Strategies London was a great show – outstanding keynotes, top quality speakers in all fields and a lot of information for participants to bring home and re-think their online strategies.
This year SES was a full week of activities considering the Social Media Marketing event on Monday and a day of training on Friday.
So what was SES London all about ?
I think SES London introduced new way of doing business online, a discontinuity with the past:
- Onsite and offsite efforts now converge as content flows from blogs to social media
- Search engine optimization is worthless without adequate conversions
- We need to do more insightful analyzing using less data
- Social media is a must, everybody should jump into the arena and experiment
- Blogs are mainstream and should be considered as such and not “sooo 2004”
- SEO and website architecture are still relevant and very important but only a piece of the puzzle
I’d like to thank Incisive Media for such a great show, It was a great pleasure to meet so many interesting and competent people!